POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Spheres on the Tcheckhardt Plain (WIP) - 2 images : The Spheres on the Tcheckhardt Plain (WIP) - 2 images Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:36:43 EDT (-0400)
  The Spheres on the Tcheckhardt Plain (WIP) - 2 images
From: Doctor John
Date: 18 Sep 2006 09:28:20
Message: <450e9ef4@news.povray.org>
Just thought I'd post this for comments and a question.

Question: I intend to place more objects in the scene. One of the spheres
needs to reflect a no_image object and its shadow but I don't want the
shadow showing on the plain surface. Any suggestions would be helpful. I've
also included a close-up of one sphere's surface just to show the
highlight - note the specularity.

John

PS Thomas (De Groot) - I noted your question re: Zeger's Greebles and will
post the modified code just as soon as I can find where and on which machine
I saved it.

--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites
- it makes them giggly and skittish.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Spheres_a.jpg' (142 KB) Download 'Spheres_a_zoom.jpg' (105 KB)

Preview of image 'Spheres_a.jpg'
Spheres_a.jpg

Preview of image 'Spheres_a_zoom.jpg'
Spheres_a_zoom.jpg